The Registrar's Office at Grenfell participates in every stage of a student’s progress from prospective student to graduate.
Working with St. John’s Campus and the Marine Institute, Grenfell’s Registrar's Office:
- Ensures academic regulations and policies are interpreted accurately and adapted as required
- Provides accurate and timely information to the University community and the general public
- Initiates programs and policies to improve student success
- Maintains the principles of transparency and equality in all interactions with stakeholders
- Respects Access to Information and Protection of Privacy legislation
- Administers recruitment, retention, academic advising, registration, class scheduling, examinations and academic appeals at Grenfell Campus.
You can access the Memorial University of Newfoundland's Academic Calendar here.