All students are members of the Canadian Nursing Students Association (CNSA). It represents over 5,000 students registered in nursing programs across Canada. The goal of this organization is to promote professionalism among nursing students.
• provides a communication link among nursing students in Canada.
• acts as the official voice of nursing students.
• provides a medium through which students can express their opinions on nursing issues.
• encourages participation in professional and liberal education.
• maintains a direct link with other organizations concerned with nursing.
CNSA Membership 2017-2018:
Melanie Smith, BN4- WRSON CNSA Official Delegate
Brandon Smith, BN2- 2017-2018 CNSA Atlantic Regional Director
Fayth Andrews, BN3- 2017-2018 CNSA Director of Membership Services
Mary Jane Butler, BN3- 2017-2018 CNSA Community and Public Health Committee Chair
Leah King, BN2- 2017 Atlantic Regional Conference Director
Rachel Valenti, BN2
Chelsea Regular, BN1
CNSA can work for you, so get involved!