A used book buy-back will be held during exam period in December and during exam period in April.
Please note the following:
- You will receive 50% of the cost of the book if this book is required by the Grenfell Bookstore.
- Book must be still in print and be the current edition.
- Books purchased as a set, must be sold as a set.
- Book must not be damaged (highlights and markings are okay).
- The book will be used again in the following semester as indicated to the bookstore by the professor.
- Please sell your book promptly as once the amount required by the bookstore is reached, you may not be eligible for the buyback, or you may receive an amount less than 50%.