The chalet-style apartments include four private, secure bedrooms, each equipped with a single bed, desk/chair and clothing storage unit. Each bedroom shares a common living space which includes a kitchen, dining area and living room. There are two two-bedroom apartments that are wheelchair accessible, and four three-bedroom family units. Each apartment includes phone service with voicemail, network and internet access, and utilities. Apartments are wired for cable but it is at the cost and responsibility of the students. Other services include: common laundry and storage lockers for each building.
Students are asked to bring the following items to a chalet apartment:
- Bed linens
- Cleaning Supplies
- Kitchen Utensils (pots, dishes, cutlery, garbage bags)
- Laundry Supplies
- Bathroom Supplies
- School Supplies
- Fused Power Bars (CSA Approved Only)
Students are asked to not bring the following items to a chalet apartment:
- Mini bar fridge or deep freezer
- Candles and incense
- Material promoting drug paraphernalia
- Extension cords
- Pets (fish in small tanks permitted,)
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks, firearms or any kind of weapon
- Large furniture (dresser, cabinets, etc…)
- Long mirrors attached to walls
- Halogen lamps
- Shelving or hooks that require nails, hooks, etc.
Please note: chalet apartments do not provide microwaves, toasters, kettles, or any other kitchen utensils besides the major appliances such as fridge and stove/oven. Students are asked to bring these items if needed, or discuss the items with roommates before or upon arrival to campus.