Adapting to a new culture can be challenging. Grenfell Campus student services and retention is here to with this transition.
- Be proactive and learn about the Canadian culture;
- Be open-minded when encountering new experiences;
- Get involved;
- Manage stress by staying healthy;
- Talk to other students about your experiences;
- Talk to staff and build your network of support;
- Read the International Student Handbook;
- Read the Family Guide;
Take advantage of the culture-to-community program offered by Memorial University and increase your intercultural understanding and respect for cultural differences.
Talk to an international student advisor
Patrick Arsenault | 709-639-6525 | firstname.lastname@example.org