Learning Centre is offering students the opportunity to participate in
our Steps To Success program – a program designed to help students
become more successful in university.
Steps To Success program will sharpen study, learning, and
organizational skills, and help students connect with other students,
staff, and campus services. It will ensure they get the most out of university, allow them to adjust to post-secondary, and support them on campus.
We will provide
sessions on a variety of academic and learning topics including:
- How to develop effective study habits - note taking, exam preparation and test taking
- Time and stress management skills
- Strategies for personal success
- Ways to get involved on campus
- Information about campus resources
Following the completion of the sessions, students will be assigned a Student Mentor who will:
- Make weekly contact with each student participant
- Assist students with course related questions, study strategies, and campus concerns
- Conduct group study sessions specific to courses in which the students are enrolled
Registration for Steps to Success is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Steps to Success Registration Form