Guidelines for submitting work in digital formats
These guidelines will ensure that we are able to review all work submitted electronically. Please identify your CD-ROMs or DVDs clearly with your name and include a printed description of the contents and clear viewing instructions.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all material reaches us in a readable format. It is a good idea to test your material before you submit it to make sure that it is readable.
- PC or Mac compatible images or text may be submitted.
- Text files should be in Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Use only .jpg, .tiff, .bmp, .mpeg or .mp3 file types.
- Submit 72 dpi files ONLY.
- Do not submit files with a resolution of more than 1024x768 pixels.
- Submit files in RGB colour mode or greyscale ONLY.
- Label each image with a number and title. Hint: Start the number of the images with a zero (i.e. 01name.jpg, 02name.jpg etc.). To ensure they are presented chronologically.
- Do not put any signs (# / - @ &), quotation marks or spaces in the file name.
- Submit movie or video files that are no longer than 5 minutes in duration and that can be accessed with one of the following (do not submit software to be downloaded): QuickTime, RealPlayer, Shockwave, Windows Media Player, Macromedia Flash
Or submit a DVD
- Do not submit zipped disks
- Do not submit your images by e-mail
- List the images you are submitting digitally in paper format.
- Avoid repeating images in digital format that have been submitted on slides or on paper