Memorial University - Mauritius
Visit us at one of the below events or email our International Recruitment Officer, Anthony Adey at firstname.lastname@example.org or via What's App at +1 709 640 0742 to arrange an individual meeting time.
Apply in person with supporting documents and receive an admissions decision in five days or less!
Supporting documents required:
- official O-level certificate
- Official A-level Statement of Results or official A-level certificate (if completed)
- Applicants must pay $120 application fee (credit card payment required).
|Feb. 14||Sir Abdool Raman State Secondary School, Phoenix||10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.|
|Feb. 15||Forest Side State Secondary School||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.|
Study in Canada Fair, Campus Abroad, Rosehill
|1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Feb. 17||OVEC Fair, Flying Dodo Company, Bagatelle||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Feb. 17||Memorial University event - student panel, La Voila Hotel, Bagatelle, Educator Suite||7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Choosing a university is a BIG deal. Luckily, we've got Mauritian students ready to help!
Join our International Student Recruitment Officer, Tony Adey, as he moderates a live panel of students from Memorial's St. John's and Grenfell Campuses. Parents of current Memorial students from Mauritius will also be in attendance to share their experience.
Saturday, Feb. 17 from 7 - 8 p.m., La Voil Hotel, Bagatelle, Mauritius, Educator Suite
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- A brief overview of Memorial University
- What to expect in the coming months as you prepare to go abroad
- Applying for the Canadian Study Permit
- Travel tips, arriving, and settling in
- The real-lefe sutdent experience
- What to bring (and what not to bring)
- Residence living
- Plus much more!
RSVP is recommended, but not required. Please contact Tony Adey at email@example.com or What'sApp +17096400742