Explore Grenfell 2017 - November 24
Apply to attend Explore Grenfell 2017! You will have an opportunity to tour campus, attend faculty lead sessions (choose a theme), hear from current students and watch our profs give 2-minute lightning talks on our degree programs. You can choose to participate in Theatre, Visual Arts, Arts and Social Science, or Science and the Environment.
Date: November 24
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- Open to level II and level III students who will be eligible to apply for university. Priority will be given to level III students; level II students will be considered if space permits;
- Seats are limited. Students will be notified if they have been accepted to attend;
- There is no cost to the student or the student's school;
- Transportation to and from Grenfell Campus is the responsibility of the student;
- Students are responsible for securing permission to attend from parents/guardians and appropriate school officials.
Please apply early for the best chance of securing a place. Apply by completing the form below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Explore Grenfell Registration