Nova Scotia theatre auditions: Dec. 6 - 8, 2017
Grenfell Campus theatre professor, Jerry Etienne, will be conducting theatre auditions from Dec. 6 - 8. Contact us to arrange your individual time. Haven't applied yet? Feel free to come out and audition first and learn more about Grenfell Campus. Interested in technical theatre production? Book a time with us and have a chat about our program.
Who should audition?
- anyone considering applying for a Bachelor of Fine Arts - theatre (acting) for September 2018 or September 2019 (priority for audition time slots will be given to those considering September 2018);
- individuals who have already applied to our Bachelor of Fine Arts - theatre (acting) for September 2018.
- Please prepare a monologue, no longer than three minutes in length, from a contemporary play;
- Bring along your unofficial transcript (for review/discussion);
- Be prepared to chat about your theatre experience and why you want to study theatre.
Book a 15 minute audition time at one of the following locations by emailing email@example.com
|Dec. 6, 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.||Dartmouth||DoubleTree by Hilton|
101 Wyse Road
|Dec. 7, 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.||Truro||Holiday Inn Truro|
437 Prince Street
|Dec. 8, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.||Windsor||King's Edgehill School Library|
33 King's Edgehill Lane
To be considered for admission to the bachelor of fine arts degree in theatre, students must meet Memorial University admission requirements and complete an online application. Review further details about the admissions process here. A student recruitment officer will be on hand to discuss the application process and to answer any general questions about our university experience!