Steps To Success
The Learning Centre is offering students the opportunity to participate in our Steps To Success Program. The goal of the program is to make students more aware and proficient in the academic and learning skills needed to be successful university students.
The program is designed to provide information on the following topics:
- How to manage the transition from high school to university
- How to develop effective study habits and skills related to note taking, exam preparation, and test taking
- Time and stress management skills
- Strategies for personal success
- Ways to get involved on campus
- Available campus resources
Participating students will be paired with a senior Student Mentor who will assist the student participant as he/she navigates through the Winter semester. The assistance will be provided in the form of study sessions and individual weekly contact.
We will be accepting registrations for the Steps To Success program until January 23rd.
To register, please click on the link below and fill out the online registration form.
AS235 – Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
20 University Avenue
Corner Brook, Newfoundland, CANADA
September - May: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
June - August: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Evenings and weekends as required