ACES provides an array of services to students with disabilities at Grenfell Campus. The following list details some of those services. However, depending on individual and situation, other services will be available.
- Campus orientation and in-take interview
- Academic accommodations for tests and exams, including the Math Placement Test, Bridging Program, and Distance Education courses
- Wheelchair desks
- Note-taking assistance
- Disability awareness activities for faculty, staff, and students
- Access to parking accommodations
- Adaptive technology (e.g., JAWS, Kurzweil 3000, Read and Write Gold, Word Q)
- Academic skills workshops, learning strategies, and individual, group, and career counseling is available.
Orientation and mobility instruction (for students with vision loss)
Orientation and mobility instruction to the campus and the Corner Brook area can be arranged by contacting the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) @ (709) 639-9167.