Grenfell Campus's planners, designers and project managers are the liaison between building contractors and University personnel and handle all improvements and renovations to campus buildings.
Project management and facilities planning is also responsible for the administration and management of:
- new building construction
- building additions and renovations
- in-house project and design services relating to mechanical, electrical, civil, HVAC controls, interior design and space planning
- planning, design and contract administration for renovations, construction and facilities upgrade
- development, implementation and execution of engineering plans and specifications for major and minor capital renovation work
The Grenfell Campus pool closed at the end of the winter semester (April 2016). Recommendations and rationale supporting this decision can be found in the
Grenfell pool engineering report.
Sean Dowden, P.Eng | Operations Manager (Interim)
Office Phone: 709 637-3014 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roxanne Cullihall, CTech | Facilities Planner, Facilities Management