We're happy to help you with your projects as time and resources allow, please fill out the form below.
Please include details on specific goals, target audience, timeline, total project budget and other important aspects of your project needs.
Requests for service should be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the required deadline
Content, photography, logos, etc. must be provided two weeks before your
deadline for final assets. This provides time for design, revisions, etc.
Please don’t forget to quote your job number
Projects will be prioritized according to date received; however, in some instances matters of urgency may take priority
Any requests for website updates or change must be submitted to
- Creative development (concept idea generation, graphic design, promotional materials)
- Internal communications (publications, digital signage)
- Photo services (photography, stock photography, portraits)
- Strategic marketing (media/ad campaigns, monitoring, evaluation, research)
- We have access to a full catalogue of brand photography, as well as stock images. If you'd like to use a specific photo, please provide it in the highest quality as possible. If the photo quality is too low, we will find an alternative photo.
- Consider your target audience
- Consider the 5W+H – who, what, when, where, why, and how
- Keep is short and simple – attention spans are ever-decreasing
- If you require off-campus logos on your materials, you will have to provide them. A PNG file is preferred.
- QR Codes
- QR codes are scanned on smart phones to make getting to a webpage easier
- We have an account with a QR code generator webpage, so if you would like to use a QR code on your project, please check the box on the form and provide the URL.
- If you have indicated on your form that you will require printed assets, printing instructions will be provided to you when the final assets are provided. You are responsible for coordinating printing through ITS.
- If your project requires printing through St. John's Campus, the Marketing Manager will assist with uploading the asset to the FTP site and will send you the printing requisition for completion.
Submit your request using the form below, or
click here to download and fill out a physical copy