On this page students will find opportunities for on- and off-campus employment:
1. On-campus student employment opportunities:
2. Off-campus student employment opportunities:
1. MUCEP positions
If the position is part of Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP), to be eligible for the position a student must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student.
- Be registered in at least 3 credit courses during the Fall 2018 semester. If a student drops a course they are no longer eligible for a MUCEP position.
- Have a 60% or above CUMULATIVE AVERAGE or a 60% or above average in the LAST 10 COURSES (as a first-year student, you have attained a 60 percent cumulative average because of the admission average).
- Not work more than 80 MUCEP hours this semester.
- Not be on a work term during the semester in which the MUCEP application is submitted.
2. Memorial University HR employment opportunities
- Students interested in receiving email updates regarding Memorial University
staff employment opportunities may register
Disclaimer: Jobs posted on the Grenfell Office of Engagement site are not owned by the Grenfell Office of Engagement at Grenfell Campus, Memorial University. Each employer is responsible for the interviewing, selecting, and hiring of their potential employees. Students and Alumni are responsible for contacting the employer through the method indicated on the job posting. While the Grenfell Office of Engagement does monitor the job postings and reserves the right to not post a position, we encourage students and alumni to use their own discretion when applying to positions. These practices are in accordance with the guidelines set by
Canadian Associations of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE). Please be aware that we CANNOT guarantee that all jobs in this module are legitimate (i.e. not a scam). Under no circumstances should you ever be required to receive cheques from an employer that asks you to cash and return any portion to them; these are ALWAYS scams and should be reported immediately to
email@example.com or the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, and\or the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary at (709) 637-4100.