Frontline Leadership is a development process that includes a series of ten training sessions (held over five days), on-the-job activities, coaching, and assessment of performance. It is designed to equip new, current, or aspiring supervisors with the tools they need to effectively manage and develop their people.
Facilitator: Edwina Bateman
5 days: April 8, 9, 12, 15 & 16 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Location: Grenfell Campus, Memorial University
40-hour certification: $1995 + HST
Register online (credit card only) or email email@example.com to request an invoice.
• Develop supervisors who adapt their communication styles to reach a variety of employees
• Learn conversation techniques that reduce conflict, increase trust and produce behavior change
• Analyze employee needs and customize staff development to bring higher levels of performance
• Enhance interpersonal skills that enhance coaching, feedback and clear work direction
• Develop a shared language for understanding and relating to personality differences
• Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
The Canada – Newfoundland and Labrador Job Grant Program provides financial assistance to private and non-profit employers to offset the cost of providing training to new or current employees. Employers can access to up to $10,000 in government support for employee training per trainee! More information on the funding application can be found at