Student Q & A Session: Sept. 1
Join us virtually on Sept. 1 at 2 p.m. for an information session with some of the key people on campus. This is a great chance to ask any last minute questions you may have. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event – put "Q & A session question" in the subject line.
Here is the meeting information:
Meeting number: 132 974 6356, Password: 1234
Can make it? Don't worry. We will post the video here.
The Registrar's Office at Grenfell participates in every stage of a student’s progress from prospective student to graduate.
St. John’s Campus and the
Marine Institute, Grenfell’s Registrar's Office:
- Ensures academic regulations and policies are interpreted accurately and adapted as required
- Provides accurate and timely information to the University community and the general public
- Initiates programs and policies to improve student success
- Maintains the principles of transparency and equality in all interactions with stakeholders
Access to Information and Protection of Privacy legislation
- Administers recruitment, retention, academic advising, registration, class scheduling, examinations and academic appeals at Grenfell Campus.
You can access the Memorial University of Newfoundland's Academic Calendar here.
You can access the Memorial University Diary of important dates here.
Frequently asked questions: