▼ eResources

Grenfell Campus
Menu Button
Default Interior

Student applicant information

Pandemic updates

How should I submit physical copies of documents required for my application?
We are currently reviewing the processes to deal with delays associated with pandemic protocols. Mail Services will continue to receive any couriered documents and deliver them to Admissions Office. However, processing controls have been put in place to ensure our staff's health and safety. Continue to check www.mun.ca/undergrad/apply for updates. 

Required admissions documents: If you can get a digital copy of the required document from the required institution, you can request that they email it to admiss.docs@mun.ca. If the institution cannot email it directly to Memorial, then you can email it to the same email address. If the institution is not able to provide you with a document, then send the most recent copy of the document you have to admiss.docs@mun.ca and we will follow up with you if more information is required. Please be sure to submit your documents in pdf format and include your Memorial student number if possible.

How can I find out my application status?
You can monitor your application and supporting documents status online using the credentials used to submit your application at https://apply.mun.ca/Apply.

I am not able to write the standardized test required for proof of English proficiency. What should I do? 
Depending on the curriculum with which you completed high school, proof of English proficiency through a standardized test may be required. Specific requirements for each curriculum are identified here. If you are required to submit proof of English proficiency but are unable to complete a specific test, we encourage you to consider taking an online test or applying to our Intensive English Bridge Program, which is available completely online or in-person. For a full list of accepted English proficiency tests and the required scores for each one, you can refer to this page

Vaccine requirements

There have been a few changes to the vaccine policy for the winter semester with changes to align with the provincial government's Mandatory Vaccination Policy.

Memorial's updated procedure will reflect the requirement that all students, staff and faculty at Memorial University must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.

Rapid or PCR testing will not be an option to opt out of vaccination under this revision.

Approved accommodations require documented evidence. Documentation outlining medical reasons for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must be provided by an appropriate health care provider, in line with guidance from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Individuals who do not meet the requirements of vaccination or an approved accommodation will not be allowed on campus for any reason including, but not limited to classes, work or recreation. Individuals will not be able to access in-person services across campuses, This may mean that registration and courses will be dropped and deferred until the global health emergency is at a lower level of risk. Employees, whether working remotely or on-campus, are required to be vaccinated. Failure to adhere to the updated Memorial Vaccine Requirement Procedure may require review and action under the Student Code of Conduct Office, Human Resources or Faculty Relations.

If your vaccination status has changed since first completing the Vaccine Declaration Form, please contact CRO@mun.ca so we may update your record.

Health Canada approved vaccines required

When at least two weeks have passed since an individual's second dose, or first dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine, of an approved Health Canada vaccine. You are also considered fully vaccinated if you received one or two doses of a non-Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine, followed by one dose of an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), and at least two weeks has passed since the mRNA dose. Memorial will be updating its current vaccination procedure to align with Public Health advice. To read more about NL VaxPass Memorial-specific information, please visit Memorial's COVID-19 website. More information on the provincial program, guidance and requirements are available online. You can also learn more about downloading the VaxPass through this video.

Campus Enforcement and Patrol

Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
20 University Drive, Corner Brook, NL
A2H 5G4, Canada

Phone: (709) 637-6210
Email: cep@grenfell.mun.ca

Grenfell Logo

© Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Corner Brook, NL Canada Toll Free 1-888-637-6269

Privacy Policy    Login    Library    Sitemap    Site Feedback    Contact

Grenfell Logo

© Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Corner Brook, NL Canada. Toll Free 1-888-637-6269

Privacy Policy




Site Feedback