Centre for Research and Innovation: Event Booking Responsibilities
At the Centre for Research and Innovation, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive culture of curiosity, diversity, and mutual respect that firmly rejects hate, discrimination, and any form of offensive behaviour. All members, users, and visitors are expected to abide by these principles, and event organizers commit to taking responsibility for their guests.
Event organizers are also responsible for:
- Advising of any technical or other supplies needed in advance
- Confirming room set-up and/or any special requirements in advance
- Advising CRI staff of any messes or spills during an event that require attention
- Following the event, returning event spaces to original state
- Being responsible for sourcing and setting up any refreshments provided to event attendees
- Cleaning up after any refreshments served, including doing dishes (supplies will be provided)
- Covering the costs of any damages to the building, furniture, or equipment, beyond reasonable wear and tear
- If you need to cancel your event, kindly provide as much notice in advance as possible so that others can use the space
- For those with confirmed bookings, refer to your booking confirmation email for the cancellation link.