Grenfell Campus creates customized programs for groups. These programs can be tailored to meet the needs of specific groups, upon request. These courses combine formal language instruction with programming and activities which provide opportunities to use English outside of the classroom while enjoying western Newfoundland's unique culture and inspiring natural surroundings.
To request a customized program please email email@example.com with the information requested below:
- Name of Institution;
- Contact Name;
- Dates for requested program;
- Estimated duration of program;
- Desired hours per week of English instruction;
- Type of English instruction (e.g. academic English, business English, English conversation);
- Excursion Requests (e.g. boat tours, sightseeing trip to Gros Morne National Park, hiking)
- Estimated total number of students expected;
- Requested classroom size (ie: maximum number of students per class)
- Expected language proficiency range of students (e.g. IELTS 4.5-5.0, TOEFL 43-56);
- Accommodations preference (ie: homestay, on-campus residence, on-campus chalet apartments, no accommodation required);
- Please provide additional details about the type of program you would like offered and any additional requirements or requests you have.