Yevgeniy Vasilyev, BS, MS (Novosibirsk State University), PhD (University of Notre Dame)
Associate Professor - Computational Mathematics
Phone: (709) 637-7165
Mathematical logic, model theory
Representative scholarly contributions
- Fields with a dense-codense linearly independent multiplicative subgroup (with Alexander Berenstein), Archive for Mathematical Logic, vol. 59 (2020), 197–228.
- On the Vamos matroid, homogeneous pregeometries and dense pairs (with Malhar Mukhopadhyay) Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 75(1) (2019), 158–170.
- Supersimple structures with a dense independent subset
- (with Alexander Berenstein and Juan Felipe Carmona)
- Mathematical Logic Quarterly, vol. 63(6) (2017), 552-573.
- Geometric structures with a dense independent subset
- (with Alexander Berenstein) Selecta Mathematica - New Series, vol. 22 (1) (2016), 191-225.
- Generic trivializations of geometric theories (with Alexander Berenstein) Mathematical Logic Quarterly, vol. 60 (4-5) (2014), 289-303.
- Weakly one-based geometric theories (with Alexander Berenstein), Journal of Symbolic Logic, vol. 77 (2) (2012), 392-422.