This September 2, 2018 students from across the province and the world will be moving into residences at Grenfell Campus, and we want you to part of the experience!
We're looking for volunteer support to assist with residence move-in in 2018. Alumni and community volunteers can help in various roles designed to make the move-in process smooth, fun, and welcoming for our new and returning students!
Benefits for you:
- Be one of the first to welcome first-year students to their new home
- Reduce the stress of move-in day by lending a helping hand
- Be a part of the excitement that is the start of a new school year
- Have a tangible impact on the residence community
- Interact with students, staff and fellow volunteers
- No previous experience required – just the ability to lift and move bags/boxes and be welcoming and helpful
These are the roles that need to be filled in order to have a successful move-in day:
- Move-in assistance at:
- Arts and Science Residences
- Residence Complex
- Chalet locations – Red and Green Chalets
- Volunteer management assistant/floater
- Shift one: 9:30 – 12:00 PM – new student check-in
- Shift two: 1:30 – 3:30 PM – returning student check-in
Further instructions (where to park, where volunteer check-in will be held, etc.) will be sent to each volunteer via email prior to September 2.