If you need to cancel your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Upon cancellation the following policies will apply:
- The deadline to cancel is Monday, June 13, 2022, until which you will be refunded the registration fee less a 25 per cent administration fee.
- After June 13, 2022 a 50 per cent refund will be issued five (5) business days prior to camp start date. Any cancellations made without 5 business days notice will receive no refund.
- If you would simply like to be moved into another available session rather than cancelling, we are happy to make this accommodation free of charge if space permits.
Cancellations due to COVID-19
Grenfell Campus reserves the right to cancel any camps at any time due to concerns for public health and/or changes in public health guidelines and regulations related to COVID-19. In this case, refunds will be issued for any incomplete programming.
Late pick-up policy
If you child is not picked up by 4:45 pm, we will need to charge an extended care fee to cover our instructor's time for staying late. The fee is $5 for up to and including the first 15 minutes, and $10 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
Terms and conditions
By completing registration to KidsU, Parents and Legal Guardians hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Grenfell Campus Extended Learning reserves the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any camper whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to KidsU, or who will not live within the rules and policies of Kids U. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof will be made.
- Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in KidsU is strictly prohibited. Rules and instructions set forth by the KidsU staff must be followed at all times.
- I accept that my child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by KidsU for promotion or marketing purposes. Please inform us if you don't want your child's photograph taken. It may be used in future promotional material.
- The copyright of all photography and artwork appearing on our brochures or websites belongs to Grenfell Campus and may not be used without written consent.
- KidsU staff are authorized to take my child off the camp premises to local parks and green space for the purpose of outdoor recreation.
- In the event of an incident or an emergency, KidsU staff are authorized to seek out and administer proper medical treatment to the best of their ability. Parents will be notified of all major and minor incidents in a timely manner.
- All your child's personal belongings are their own responsibility. Expensive and treasured items such as cell phones, gaming devices, jewelry, designer clothes or shoes, etc., should not be brought to the camp.
- Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of action of their child.
- I hereby release Grenfell Campus and its respective employees, volunteers and supporters from and against all claims, actions, costs, damages and expenses with respect to damage and/or bodily injury to my child or property as a result of his or her participation in KidsU.