Are you a new or returning international student who will be returning to Corner Brook for in-person study in the Fall 2021 semester?
- Click here for information about booking travel and self-isolation requirements.
- Visit the Arrivals website and don’t forget to complete the Arrival Information Form!
- If you require more information about self-isolation after reviewing the two links above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**While we have compiled the following information to assist you in planning to come to or return to Memorial University, Please visit the arrivals website Arrivals 2021-2022 | Internationalization Office | Memorial University of Newfoundland (mun.ca) and complete the arrivals form (do not book travel until advised to do so).
All students MUST complete the Arrival Information Form. For more information about self-isolation email email@example.com.
The following safety measures are in place on campus:
1) COVID-19 vaccines are required for all students, faculty and staff. You must have had the first dose of an approved vaccination by Sept. 7, 2021, and the second dose by Oct. 15, 2021, unless granted an accommodation. Recognized vaccines include those approved by the World Health Organization and/or Health Canada. You will be required to show proof of vaccination in the my.mun.ca portal.
A vaccine clinic will be held on campus Sept 6 and 7, 10 am- 6 pm.
2) Masks are required to be worn in all indoor spaces.
For more information on masks or vaccines, please click here.
Grenfell webpage for the most up to date COVID-19 Information