Grenfell Campus Multi-faith space guidelines
The Multi-Faith Space is an inclusive and welcoming space open to all Grenfell Campus members. The Multi-faith Space is located in the Arts and Science building AS273 and it will be available 24/7.
Please follow these guidelines:
- The room will be cleaned on Tuesdays from 11:30-12:00 pm and it will not be available during this time.
- You need to book the room in order to use it. You can book the room
here. If the room is not being used, you are welcome to use it but please place the “vacant” sign on the door as the room could be booked.
- If you are open to another user also quietly using the room at the same time, place the “vacant” sign on the door.
- When entering the room, please be quiet as other users may be using the room.
- Please keep your shoes on the shoe rack. Do not leave any shoes in the room.
- Please do not bring any food into this room.
- Prayer mats, yoga mats, chairs, room dividers and other items found in this room can be used. Please leave them in the place where you originally found them.
- The room must be cleaned after being used.
- Flames (candles or incense) are not permitted in the building. LED candles are provided for your use.
- The posting or leaving of materials of any kind must be approved. Contact the international student office or student services.
- Feel free to use the shelf to put your belongings while using the room. However, please take them with you before you leave.
- Turn off the lights before you leave
- Change the sign to “Vacant” if you are the last to leave.